Price And Quantity
- 10000 / Piece(s) INR/Piece
- 100 Piece
Conveyor Chain Sprockets
National Engineering Works develops Drive Conveyor Sprockets ( Max OD 925 mm ), whose teeth mesh perfectly with the chain not allowing any slippage, are acknowledged for their sturdy construction, low maintenance, abrasion resistance and durability. Flank of the teeth are inductively heat treated for wear resistance and excellent service life. Also special radial chamfered design of tooth profile vouches for friction free smooth release of the meshing chain.
Various type of Sprockets include:
- Split type Segmental Rim Sprocket for Bushed Chain & Bucket Elevator Chain.
- Scrapper Conveyor Chain Sprocket
- Bucket Elevator Chain Head & Tail Sprocket
- Link Chain Grooved Wheel
- Sprockets with Replaceable Toothed Rim or Pocket Teeth and Grooved Trailing Wheels
- Redler Forged Link Chain sprocket
- Drive Sprockets & Pinion Gear
- Roller Chain Simplex , Duplex , Triplex & Multiplex Sprocket
- Inverted Tooth Chain Sprocket & Gear
Drive Sprockets manufactured using qualitative raw materials like Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Hardened & Tempered Steel , Cast Iron & Cast Steel , are reliable drive system for long running continuous drive application and capable to withstand maximum absorption of shock and effect minimum torque load . The teeth are induction or flame hardened in order to facilitate